Regular session classes are held September to mid-June. A summer program is also available.
Tuition is due on the first of the month. All fees are paid online in the Parent Portal with Mastercard/Visa (debit/credit), auto debit service or with cash/check accepted at the studio. There is an added 3% TRANSACTION FEE FOR ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS.
There will be a $30 late fee assessed if tuition is not paid by the 10th. Payments not received by the 1st of the following month will result in further late charges.
There is a $35 charge for NSF/returned checks.
There is no prorating of tuition regardless of the number of calendar weeks, holidays, school or weather closures, missed classes or absences.
All private tech lessons, solos, duo/trio fees are paid on the day of the lesson to the instructor by cash or check.
• All Company Dancer accounts are to have a credit card on file. For Company dancer accounts that are not on auto-pay (and have unpaid balance by the following month) the credit card on file will be automatically charged (late fees applied if applicable). Tuition is to be paid by the 7th of the month, or late fees will be applied.
• A company membership fee of $150 is due by July 7th, 2023. After this date, the membership fee is $200. There is no family discount on membership fees for company.
• All dance class tuition fees will be due on 1st of month (see above regarding late fees)
• Competition Company escrow account will be charged on the 15th each month. These fees include: Costumes/rhinestones, tights, competition/convention fees, prop fees. Funds will be kept in escrow account and budgeted into 8 monthly payments (Sept-April) and reconciled. Late fee of $30 if not paid by 21st of month.
Choreography fees are additional per guest choreographer and are paid directly to the choreographer. They are not included in the escrow account. Group choreography fees may be assessed for multiple dances and may be $100-$350 per dancer per routine for the year.
There are NO refunds given on fees already paid for workshops, master classes, choreography, costume or competition/convention fees for any reason.
Once you pay for a month of classes you are financially committed to that month of classes. If you decide to withdraw a student from a class or the studio you must notify Miss Allyse in writing at least 30 days prior to dropping the class or you will be financially responsible for the next month’s class tuition. There are no refunds for the following: registration or performance fees, costumes, competition/convention fees, choreography fees, Showcase tickets.
Competition Company Dancers are committed financially for the entire dance season and money is nonrefundable.
Private Lesson cancellations within 12 hours of your private start time and no shows will be charged in full.
There will be a $75 costume deposit taken November 15th for each class that performs at the annual Showcase performance. Any remaining balance will be due January 15th. No costumes will be released until paid in full & all costumes will only be released to the parent/guardian. Dance shoes are not included in the costume fee and must be purchased separately. If the costume deposit is not paid by November 15th then the costume might not be ordered and the student may not be allowed to participate in the Showcase performance. Costumes are nonrefundable.
For Company Competition dancers the Showcase costume costs are charged in the monthly Company tuition due the 15th of each month.
Please remember that alterations & simple sewing might be required on costumes for a perfect fit and that these alterations are to be completed by and at the expense of the dancer’s family.
For company dancers, if there are additional showcase costumes, they will be added to your company account in the spring session.
• NO STUDENT IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE STUDIO PREMISES unless directed or has permission from a parent or guardian directly!
• No cell phones are allowed in class.
• Student names should be labeled on everything! Lost & found items will be donated once monthly if the items are not claimed in the studio lost & found bin. Do NOT bring anything of monetary or sentimental value to the studio.
• Remember this is a TEAM activity…. There is no “I” in team!
• Smile & have fun!
• Let’s dance!!!!